Estate Planning, Probate, Collections, Business Litigation, Adoption and Wrongful Death
For more than 30 years, the attorneys of Krause & Hirons have helped families, couples, individuals and businesses throughout north Georgia, Marietta and the metro Atlanta area to protect their interests. We try to serve our clients' interests outside of the costly, time-consuming court system. While we will take cases to court when appropriate, we carefully explore approaches more likely to yield cost-effective and favorable results.
As effective legal advocates who avoid unnecessary and expensive litigation, we build trusting relationships with people. As a result, we have clients who go back with us for more than two decades. They trust us to deliver unemotional, unvarnished truth in our assessments of their legal problems, enabling them to make informed decisions.
Experienced Counsel and Practical Solutions
Our lawyers provide thoughtful counsel and aggressive representation in a variety of legal areas, including the following:
- Estate planning: We help create durable, clear trusts, wills, guardianships and conservatorships, living wills, powers of attorney and health care directives.
- Probate and estate administration: Our Georgia probate lawyers guide you through the procedures and issues of estate administration.
- Collections: We have substantial experience representing business owners with commercial collections and individuals pursuing payments of bills, and we know how to use liens, garnishments and other methods for collecting debts.
- Business litigation: We represent businesses in dispute resolution and litigation regarding issues such as breach of contract and UCC compliance.
- Adoptions: We help stepparents and others navigate the legal process of adoption.
- Wrongful death or catastrophic injury: If a loved one has been taken from you due to someone's negligence or wrongdoing, we help you fight for full and fair compensation. We also represent clients who have suffered severe injuries in car accidents or other serious mishaps caused by carelessness or neglect.
Some cases require litigation, while others require common sense solutions and still others require the benefit of experience that tells us what will work and what will not. We will tell you what you need to hear, even if you don't want to hear it, so you can make informed decisions. Most importantly, we will work with you to solve your problems quickly and efficiently.
Speak With an Attorney Today
To schedule an appointment with one of our attorneys, please call . For your convenience, the firm accepts credit cards for payment.